Thursday, February 12, 2009

Eee PC | Easy to Learn, Work and Play

I received my Asus EEE PC 1002HA a few days ago and am trying it out now. It has Windows Live Toolbar installed in IE. I noticed the "Blog It" button on the toolbar and decided to set it up with my Blogger account. No guarantee that I will actually write more here but lets see if it is in my face when I am using the machine I may make use of it.

BTW: For the little bit that I have used the 1002HA I have to say I like it. I tried the 4G version of the EEE PC earlier and gave up on it in short order. I like to have a small device but I want to do a lot with it and the 4G did not fit the bill. It looks like the 1002HA may do the job. We will see after a few weeks.

Eee PC Easy to Learn, Work and Play

Update to my previous post regarding USB issues: I wiped the machine and started from scratch. I would have liked to know what the problem was but many times you just need to start all over again.

No comments: